Walk beside me and be my friend.

13-1-2012

Dear Bloggie,

Testing 1 2 3 testing 123 testing 123.... Blog, can you read me? *cover cover

I'm back! After 3 months, I'm back! I haven't been updating my blog in this new year, 2012. So, here I am! :D *thinking where should I start from...

I have dropped from A class to B class, which means I have to adapt the environment and everything in this new year. I must admit I do feel a little embarrassing to tell your friends or relatives that I have dropped from A class to B class. If you were a President of Somewhere and one day you become a cleaner, won't you feel it is somehow embarrassing? If you don't feel it that way, you must be inhuman.

At the beginning of the year, before the school started, I was very worried about who should I sit with and how should I adapt with the environment. I felt very insecure without my best friends including Emily, Yiteng, Zhisan and others beside me. As you know, in A class, we don't get to mix around with people from other classes because the difference of students from A class going to B class or students coming from other classes is very little. So imagine you have to face a class with 50+ students which you don't really know them and you aren't close with them. IMAGINE!

It's pathetic to get the news that I was really going to B class. I had already expected it but still it's quite hard for me to accept it. But I don't tell my friends or show them how I feel about going to B class. At least I'm still in the same school with them right?

The first day of school for me was okay, and Hui Shan choose to sit right beside me! I don't know her well actually, because I talked to her once only. And it was during assembly. Our topic was lame. hahaha. She knows why. :) Few days later I still felt very lonely because Hui Shan is that kind of VERY VERY VERY CRAZY  type and the friends I mixed with before were also crazy, but not as crazy as her. I felt I couldn't get so close with her like how close I am with Emily.

Time does help, I think. As time goes by, I am now superbly close with Hui Shan now. It took me about 1 month I think. Okay, it was 3 weeks because I have to deduct the CNY hols. I love to 'zat' her very much. HAHAHAHAHA. I hope she sees this paragraph. Heehhehehe.

As for other friends in B class such as Chum, Beatrice, Angelica, Tzar, LipYi, Carmen, Adelyn, please give me time to fit in or mix in with you guys. I'm sure that one day we will become closer and closer? *I'm quite close with some of you already, I know. If you may. :D

*Although I'm mixing in with a bunch of new friends here in B class I also won't forget my friends in A class and one more, in SRI KL.

LASTLY, FRIENDSHIP ROCKS! :D

You guys don't need to show how big your mouths are..

My goldfish grandpa!

Why suddenly your eyes become so big already one?

Tzar, where are you looking at? =/

Chum, you have 4 out of 5 photos here in this post. OMG.  Shan, can you see yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment