Everything you imagine is real.

14-12-2011

Dear bloggie,

I'm FINALLY here to update! Weeeheeeeeeeeee. It has been a long time I didn't update my blog. Ah. I'm like always repeating my words on every post one right? LOL. I only update when I am free. Sometimes I'm not. I gotta cut my craps. I haven't updated my blog on my Krabi, Thailand trip! I know some of you out there are waiting for my photos.. Hehe. But before I could barely remember what I did these few days, I shall write two paragraphs of what I did these few days.

My mum, the real one, is currently at India. She went there on last Saturday. Surprise why she go there huh? She went there with her meditation club, going there to visit where Buddha born, and to meditate under the Pu-Ti tree where Buddha realized the meaning of life. She has been there for 5 days already, hope she will enjoy the trip. :)

On Sunday, my dad abruptly asked us to pack our things and go back to Ipoh. My brother and I were like YAY! I don't know why I like kinda lost my appetite and din't feel like eating a thing in Ipoh. Hmm. Skip skip. I played with my dad de bro de son de son and my dad de bro de sis de daughter and also a few kids. HAHAHA. Short relationship huh. The son is called HongLi and the other girl is called Eanne. Don't have pictures for ya all so yea. Stop here.

I'm free to update my blog today coz my tummy is not feeling very well and I'm having toilet-in-need-sickness. I straight away went to the toilet when I was just awake to you-know-what-I-gotta-do in the toilet. So since I'm not working today, I have the time. Talking about working, I haven't told you about what job I work shiat. I think I'm gonna talk bout this later. Long grandma story.

Day one in Krabi.
Oh. Gosh. Finally I'm talking about my Krabi trip.


We're in the airport :)


Isn't my bro a lil' cutie?


Checking in.. Doing stuffs..


Hello aeroplane friend!


This is our hotel - Lanta Casuarina 's van. 


Taking the ferry to go across the big big river.


And it was very sunny...


We had arrived to the hotel after 2 hours of driving from the airport!


Our welcome drink from our hotel. And perhaps now you guys might realize my dad wasn't in there. Sighs. He cannot go overseas as his passport got some personal problem. We went there without him T.T

Zhisan, my sky nice a not? 



Relaxing... 

The rabbit boy.


Gui lous enjoy reading books under the scorching hot sun. In this hotel, there were only 2 families who have yellowish skin. They were the Ang family and Leong family. Others were in white. -_- 
So funny to know that we were the only Chinese people in the hotel.



I love the hotel room's deco. It was simple and nice. Thumbs up :)


The beach!


Can you see why I think this picture is special? 

It's not end of day one yet ya know. Too many photos to 'show off' to you d. Hahaha. Next time. Be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment