Here it goes again....

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

YUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I was so lazeh to continue blogging for the past few months so I stopped blogging. It's like a switch! ON OFF ON OFF. HAHAH. now? KABBOM. I've come back to blog again! As you can see, last time my posts were quite neat and ehm.. how to say? The posts were very systematic? Coz I always typed 'dear bloggie' 'date' 'dear diary' before I started typing what I wanna say.

But for now, I wanna CHANGE. CLEANAZY.0! I don't wanna stick to the lameeeeeeeeeeee lameeeeeeeeeeeeee lameeeeeeeeeeee way of starting a blog post. You know why last time I wanted to write 'dear diary' or something? It's because that time, the reason I blogged, was to share what had been happening to me lately to my dear friends. And, to attract people to my blog,just like Zhisan and Em's blog. HELL YEA. I was kinda stupid, huh? I knew my blog was unattractive and dull... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D

Okay, the reason I came back to blog, is because of Beverly. Have any idea who she is? She has inspired me to come back to blog. She has just given birth to a baby lately... OMG. I just realized I'm in dilemma. Coz she mentioned that the reason she blogs is to share how amazing her life is to her relatives and her friends. But I just said that I didn't blog just to share my life with my friends, and i just said she inspired me...... HOLY CRAP. I have been stalking Beverly since for 2 years already! When I was in form2, Emily would always go to her blog during computer class. I love the way she blogs and how she uses her own words to express about how she feels. I have started reading her blog before she got married, and when she got married, and when she got pregnant, and when her baby was born. Her baby would surely have a life. She has stopped blogging since her baby was born then, coz she said she wanted to learn to be a good mum. I was undoubtedly, sad as reading her blog has been a part of my life. :(  Anyways, she said she will be back soon, but it's just the matter of time being... I'll be waiting for you Bev!

This post is mostly crap, and you do not have to read this. I know you wouldn't even bother to read this anyway. I will start blogging about my recent life TOMORROW OR TOMORROW TOMMOROW. WHEN I HAVE TIME OKAY.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE IM READING THIS BUT HEY, I MISS HER TOO!! beverly is definitely a better blogger compared to xiaxue or cheezy!! haha, u better update more okay! mummy wants to read <3

    ReplyDelete