Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

21-11-2011

Dear bloggie,

FORENSIC HEROES III! FORENSIC HEROES III! FORENSIC HEROES III! FORENSIC HEROES III!FORENSIC HEROES III! FORENSIC HEROES III!

I'm waiting for Fh3 episode 27 to finish its downloading...... Waiting.. waiting... I watched episode 1 to 16 with Emily in her house. I dare not to watch it by myself coz I'm scared. And that's also why I didn't watch Forensic Heroes 1 and 2. I'm still waiting...

NOT TILL NOW. BUAHAHAHA. I've finished watching Forensic Heroes 3 ! Oh my. I saw people writing on fb that Fh3 isn't better than Fh1 and 2. I feel sad coz I think FH3 is awesome. Okay I can't judge it coz I didn't watch Fh1 and 2. Fine. The ending was alright and it was nice and SCARYYY. The curtain part thingy when Mandy pulled the curtains and her 'dad' popped out I was like: ''AHHHHHHHHH!'' It really scared me. I jumped off my chair haha. Oww... I wanna watch Fh4 now... but I have to wait until next year? Sighs. I'm also waiting for my The Other Truth 2.

Honestly, I like to watch lawyer dramas more than all those killing dramas. First, they're more scary than law cases dramas. And secondly, I don't like seeing bloods, corpses, hitting, killing, dying and all sorts of that. Like The Other Truth, No Regrets ahh they are all my favorites. I love Pro Sir very much hehe. He's so handsome and yeng when he examines things. I like Mandy too. Amy Chan is my love too. She died in the last episode le. Damn sad. But her bf is so cute. Cried for her until very kelian.


Em must be saying : '' HEYY! Why isn't it Sherene? uhh "

After the Juec exam, Emily borrowed her friend's , which is also my friend's Dvd. I borrowed this and this: The Rippling Blossom and Super Snoops! Actually I didn't want to watch The Rippling Blossom before coz I thought it was a boring drama. But Yiteng and Emily kept telling me and kept washing my brain that The Rippling Blossom is very very very not boring. Oh my. You can thoroughly put your whole heart on Yiteng's words. It's hilarious and very-not-boring. No regrets watching that series. Super Snoops is quite funnyyy but The Rippling Blossom is better than Super Snoops. In The Rippling Blossom, the sushi are so colorful and nice looking and mouth watery making my saliva drooling out. Hmm... I wish someday Chilam or Ruco can make me some. Hopefully... 


There! Get what I meant?

This three guys super mwo dic funny.

 Opsss. I nearly forgot about Point Of No Return!!! Oh my. How could I forget that? Point Of No Return is one interesting drama. Oh I fell in love with Chilam in this series. He's so cute, handsome and mesmerizing. His wife must be very hang fok.. I was just wondering... My family watched this series with me together. They didn't say anything as usual. Duh. Who cares what they say.. Thank you Yiteng for borrowing me this dvd. Thanks a lot. I guess I won't be watching anymore dramas since mum is scolding already so no more of TVB dramas appearing in my blog until next year, I guess. GOODBYE SEE YA NEXT YEAR HK SERIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment