Friends are born, not made.

Dear diary,

19/11/2011

Yo peeps! I'm here to update my half-dead-blog! Sighs. Emily updated her blog too yesterday. What she wrote in her blog is exactly what I wanna talk about here. So I AM NOT A COPYCAT KAY. We're just too close, close until what we do what we watch is almost the same. Don't get bored yea.

Zhisan has updated her blog about me, Yiteng, Emily, Gillian, Hanyin, Jiawen, Ruechien, Hoyan and? no more celebrating her birthday after JUEC exam, thanking us for giving her such a nice surprise. But she didn't cry! I wanted her to cry hahaha. I didn't see Zhisan crying before. HAHAHA. After JUEC, we went to Times Square. Everyone of us know it well that Zhisan likes to sing, so we decided to go to Neway. There goes my Plan 1. While we were changing, I screamed : AHHH Where's my shirt?! Thanks to Zhisan for giving me this idea coz she forgot to bring her shirt too last time. Gillian and Emily then gave a lie that they wanna go get a shirt for me together. We quickly find a present and a cake for Zhisan. I bought a shirt too. Everything went quite smoothly. Except when we were finding a cake house. We ran here walked there then only we found that stupid far away cake house. When we were back in the karaoke room, Zhisan said:' Zy, I like your shirt le, so cute!' I nearly jumped, I was thinking : OMG did she suspect anything? Opsssie.

The answer is NO. Zhisan is a very blur girl she wouldn't realize an elephant passing by so don't you say she would notice a mouse passing by. We sang like crazy then suddenly, the screen blacked out.  Actually I wasn't sure what was happening until a waitress brought a cake in. We (including Zhisan) sang the Happy Birthday song. We sang 'happy birthday to zhisan', then Zhisan was like : ' huh? '. HAHAHA Should have taken down her expression hahaha. So funny.






We bought her this!





No comments:

Post a Comment