An amazing place in the world.

29-10-2011

Dear blog,

HELLO DEAD BLOG I'M BACK ! Are you happy? Are you happy? OKEY. Exams are officially over! Goodbye PMR and JUEC! Farewell! Woohooooo! Cheers! Champagne, wine, junk foods, beer, liquor, these and that bring everything out and let's PARTTYYYYY! Actually after the last paper, maths, i wasn't really excited. I got no after-exam-mood. I don't know why. Ohmygeeeee, I have lots to tell you blog. Where should I start?

OH MY GOSH. I just realized I haven't mentioned about The Other Truth. So I shall start from here. Last holidays, I forgot when was it already, I watched The Other Truth with mummie. I started watching first but she finished the series first. LOL. This series is acted by Ruco Chan, Raymond Wong, Tavia Yeung, Tong Shi Weng... This drama is about a lawyer blah blah blah I can't really remember the story adi. Old already. Go watch it yourselves. The Other Truth is loveeee. The story line is cute interesting. But then the most important thing that makes me continue watching this drama is RUCO CHAN!!!! He's hawt, cool, cute, smart and SEXAAYYYYYYY. I wish we can have The Other Truth 2... : D : D : D I'm waiting for yea...

Oh oh oh. I love both of them very much.

All lawyers! Do you know which one is Ruco? 

SEE SEE SEE! Ruco is so damn yenggg.

Such a big sweet family..

Last week, Ruco Chan, JieTienWa and Kenneth Ma came to Malaysia. WEEEHHEEEE. Kenneth Ma and Ruco came to Summit USJ on Sunday (one day before my Juec). My eyes nearly popped out coz I can't believe that they're coming to Malaysia. Buahaha. Do you know Summit is very very very near to my house? How could I miss this chance to see them? What a golden opportunity! I was so excited. I asked my friends to go with me but all of them said they wanna study. Oh nerds. Joke joke. Don't mind yea.

I went there with my bro. He also likes Ruco Chan very much. Hehehe. My mum drove us there at about 1 pm. Ish. I didn't manage to get a nice place. *cries* It wasn't really crowded but there was still a lot of people. Few days back I begged Yiteng and Zhiqian to give me their AstroOnDemand bills. But then Yiteng said the bill was in her gonggong's office. Zhiqian said her father hadn't paid yet, so he needed them. Sighs. Couldn't get Ruco n Kenneth's signature and get a nice place to stand. The show started at 1.30 but my bro and I waited until 3.00 pm only Ruco and Kenneth turned out. Before that the artists from Astro played games and sang a few songs. Hmm.. They can sing.

The crowds shouted and screamed like hell when they appeared. I screamed like a crazy woman wanting to get some attention from Ruco. But he didn't look at me. *sobs* My bro remained calm. LOL. Like a statue with no feelings. Stand there only, so not fun. If mummie was here, she surely wouldn't just stand there. Right? Kenneth caught my sight first actually coz he's freakin' tall. He's kinda charming too. Ahhh loves. Ruco looked good with his specs. He's slightly shorter than Kenneth but he's still very tall. Kenneth and Ruco each sang us a song. Kenneth sang first. Frankly speaking, his singing skill sucks. No offence, Kenneth's fans. He's good at acting but probably not good in singing. Next, it was Ruco. When he was singing, everyone got extra hyper. He is a singer and an actor so of course he can sing! He's so handsome when he sings. But anyway, he always looks handsome. He came down from the stage to shake hands with his fans but I was so standing far behind that I didn't have the chance to not wash my hands.

After that, it's time to play games! The mc, Royce, asked Ruco and Kenneth to choose people from the crowd to play games with them. I kept waving my hands and kept shouting but THEY DIDN'T CHOOSE ME. HMPH. I was so mad. The first game was to guess what song and  from what drama it is when they play the song. Phew. Luckily they didn't choose me coz I totally didn't know the songs. The second game was to make Ruco and Kenneth an outfit using the materials prepared by Astro. The chosen ones made them something weird to wear. I can definitely make a better outfit for them DUH. And then they did some catwalk hugging their fans. How I wish I was on the stage! Pictures time!

The Astro artists.
Tell you guys something funny. I noticed one auntie standing beside me used her camera to take pictures of Ruco. Omg. You know what. She zoomed in zoomed in and zoomed in and zoomed until very in Ruco's face man. I think it's funny but I don't know what do you think. I took many pictures but most of them are blur. Coz my hands were shaking and Kenneth and Ruco kept moving. I already set the camera into don't know what what mode already but it is still blur. Sighs.



Look at Ruco!!! So cute haahha.




They looked so happy : D




Goodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment