If it's not okay, it's not the end.

11-9-2011

Dear diary,

I don't feel like studying now so I'm here to blog! Yesterday night, I had dinner with my aunt and her family, and my aunt and her friend wich they came from Ipoh. They arrived on Friday to attend a wedding dinner. They will be going back to Ipoh today. Goodbye! Yesterday, we went to I-City after dinner. Wow. There were a huge  crowd of MALAY people there. I-City is a city. It has many food stalls, shops, funfair, arcade, snow world, artificial lighted tress, and so on. I didn't go to the snow world there. Cos I went before Genting's snow world. You know what, yesterday was a cold night. The wind was so storng. So cold. I was shivering. The photos qualities are bad cos I used my mum's phone to take them. My camera was charging, again.

















No comments:

Post a Comment